APG offers a complete range of ocean freight services to all major global ports and is licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as an NVOCC.
Through our long established relationships and extensive buying power, we are able to provide multiple carrier options at competitive prices. APG can effectively and efficiently coordinate less than a container load (to/from US) and full container loads (FCL) for ocean shipments to/from anywhere in the world.
Less than a Container Load (LCL) and Full Container Loads (FCL)
With APG’s full spectrum of ocean services, we offer you the ocean freight solutions that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
APG Ocean Service Features
- Licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as an NVOCC
- Service from/to all major global ports
- Bonded Ocean Cargo
- Hazardous Cargo
- Service Options: Port and Door options
- Full Documentation Services
- Customs Clearance
- End-to-end tracking in real time
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- Access to consolidation hubs
- LCL (Less than Container Load)
- FCL (Full Container Load, all sizes)
- CFCL (Consolidated Full Container Load)
- Foreign to Foreign (Origin and Destination not in the USA)
- Break-Bulk / RO-RO / LO-LO / Out-of Gauge cargo
APG specializes in oversized Ocean Freight shipments offering the following convenient services:
- Break Bulk: Cargo that cannot be containerized and is transported loose or individually.
- Out of Gauge Cargo/Project Cargo/Special Equipment: Cargo, which exceeds standard dimensions.
- Roll-on, Roll-off: A service provided to transport self-propelled vehicles on wheels such as cars, trucks and trailers. Vehicles are efficiently rolled on and rolled off vessels via a built in ramp.
- Lift-on, Lift-off: Cargo is safely loaded onto vessels using cranes controlled by highly skilled crane operators.
Get in touch today.
Experience our end-to-end logistics network.